Rhodes Wedding Packages
These 'Simply Mediterranean Weddings' packages have been devised after speaking with over 200 wedding couples over the last few years, and allowing those desires and experiences to shape the wedding packages now offered.
We have put together three very comprehensive wedding packages:
- Tailor Make your own
- Vow renewal
- Symbolic ceremony
- Catholic ceremony
Updated Nov 2017
Contact Us today if you would like a tailor made proposal
Below is a classic example of a tailor made wedding proposal created by one of our brides
- Preparation and registration of Greek Documentation in Rhodes*
- This includes the following
- Greek Marriage Licence
- Fira Town Hall Fee
- Greek Registrar Fee
- Personal escort to the Town Hall to sign the legal documentation
- Greek Apostille Stamp for your new wedding certificate Greek Legal Team*
- A one to one with our ‘in resort’ wedding planner
- Taking you to your venue before your wedding day for consultation with Venue management
- Taking you back to the Town Hall the day after your wedding to sign paperwork.
- Arranging transport, Venue, Catering, Florist, Photographer, Beauty, Setting up the venue
- 24/7 support from your personal UK wedding consultant even whilst abroad.
- Continued support from your dedicated ‘in resort’ coordinator.
- Wedding planner on the day of your wedding
*These are required by Greek Law and is a requirement to get married in Greece. The fees are fixed and out of our control.
The fees above cover the following – Our planning and organisation Fees, the cost of our coordinators in Rhodes, Travel costs by our coordinator to meet you at your hotel, collect you and take you to the town hall and venue. Arrangement of services, call costs. It also covers the Greek Legal documentation as described, the town hall fee, the Greek Registrar.
UK Legal Documentation - we only charge you what it costs us, we promise not to inflate the Legal costs
Foreign and Commonwealth Office -
UK Apostille stamps, Certificate of Non-Impediment, Birth Certificates
English to Greek Translation of your UK Documentation
Greek Embassy Stamp (London)
Secure international postage Approximate
(remember you can add or remove whatever you want and tailor make it to your requirements)
- Bridal Bouquet (price depends on the type and size of bouquet)
- Bridesmaid bouquet (price depends on type and size)
- Button holes
- Hair & Make-up
- Media Package includes
1 Photographer and 1 Videographer for 10 hours (preparation-ceremony - shooting reception)
All the photos (about 700 - 900) with digital files and editing (retouch)
1 Video Teaser and 1 Full Video in full HD quality.
FREE DRONE SERVICE FOR THIS PACKAGE (with DJI drone)
USB stick or blue ray with all edit photos and videos (video teaser and full videos).
Next Day Shooting with photographer and videographer (very important for the best results)
1 Slideshow with all the best photos in full HD quality.
- Wedding Ceremony at your chosen venue (there may be a venue hire fee)
- Bridal Transfer Mercedes including flowers
- Guest arrival
- Ceremony Commences at (TBC)
- Decorated Alter table (Floral) (we will use the flowers from the car)
- Reception at your chosen venue (there may be a venue hire fee)
- Standard Wedding cake 2 tier
- Wedding Reception for you and your guests
- Ceremony Drinks - (Example of drinks available ) - Unlimited Sparkling Wine, Mythos Draft Beer Soft Drinks & Package Juices
- Reception drinks - (Example of drinks available ) - Unlimited refills of, Atlantis Wine - (Red, White, Rosé), Standard Spirits, Mythos Draft Beer, Cocktails, Mocktails, Prosecco, Soft Drinks & Package Juices, BONUS – Unlimited shots of Standard Spirits.
- Kids & teen’s soft drinks package – Unlimited soft drinks, package juices and Mocktails
- Floral decoration Prices to be confirmed
Ask one of our professional coordinators for a list of decorative extras we can provide.
Simply Mediterranean Weddings will honour the price of your wedding package as quoted above and all the items contained within the package above, with the only exception of any increases in the standard ceremony fees that may be implemented by the Greek authorities, which is out of our control.
Enquire about Rhodes
Have a question or would like to discuss prices and options with a member of our team? Just complete this simple enquiry form and we'll be in touch.
Additional to your chosen wedding package, you may wish to add some of our Wedding Optional Extras; this allows you to tailor-make your wedding day to your own specific wedding requirements. Please email us with your wedding optional extra requests and we will supply you with a quotation.
To book your wedding ceremony date and time now, with ANY of our wedding packages, requires a booking deposit to Simply Mediterranean Weddings of only £250.00.
*Standard ceremony fees apply to ceremonies conducted within the immediate Lindos Municipal area. Other areas and venues (Kallithea Spa & Hotels for example) will incur an additional cost that is not covered here. Please email Simply Mediterranean Weddings” for further details.
A non-refundable deposit of £250.00 is required for the booking of all the packages.