Vow Renewal & Symbolic Ceremony Package - £950.00
- Booking and confirmation from the local registrar of your wedding ceremony date and time before arrival in advance.
- Standard ceremony fee and licence.*
- Year round support 7 days a week with the “Simply MediterraneanWeddings” company owner.
- Webcam consultation, (upon request - no travelling involved).
- Pre-wedding consultation in Rhodes, (if you wish to visit prior to your wedding).
- Face to face webcam chats via appointments on a one to one basis.
- Welcome bottle of local champagne – Which can be used as your ‘Toast Drink’ on the wedding day in most ceremony locations.
- Personal in-depth consultation meeting with the company owner on your arrival.
- Arrangements and visit to your chosen reception venue prior to your wedding day.
- Liaising and the booking of all your optional extra services with our recommended suppliers in Rhodes.
- 24 Hour mobile telephone for use prior to your wedding day.
- Handling of all arrangements prior to and on the wedding day via the company owner.
- (One staff), company owner or the experienced wedding co-ordinator on the wedding day at the ceremony location.
- Wedding photography co-ordination, (if required).
- Chilled water available to your guests at ceremony location, (St Paul's Church only).
- Company owner or an experienced co-ordinator will escort the bride and groom onto your selected reception venue.
- (One staff), company owner or an experienced wedding co-ordinator will stay on hand for pre-dinner cake cutting and seating of all guests at the reception dinner.
- Wedding gift for the bride and groom from “Simply Mediterranean Weddings.”
- All UK and local taxes are included in this package.
This package is suitable for couples and same-sex couples (gay), wanting a symbolic wedding ceremony.
This package is suitable if you have previously married, and now want to symbolise your marriage in a beautiful wedding ceremony location.
This package is also suitable for a commitment ceremony, if you feel you do not wish to marry each other legally but you would like to have a commitment ceremony to each other in a beautiful wedding location. These symbolic ceremonies can be conducted just the same as a wedding ceremony, just without the legal paperwork.