Catholic Ceremony Package - £850.00
Civil wedding must take place prior to your Catholic ceremony
- Year round support 7 days a week with the “Simply MediterraneanWeddings” company owner.
- Webcam consultation, (upon request - no travelling involved).
- Pre-wedding consultation in Rhodes, (if you wish to visit prior to your wedding).
- Face to face webcam chats via appointments on a one to one basis.
- Welcome bottle of local champagne.
- Personal in-depth consultation meeting with the company owner on your arrival.
- Arrangements and visit to your chosen reception venue prior to your wedding day.
- Liaising and the booking of all your optional extraservices with our recommended suppliers in Rhodes.
- 24 Hour mobile telephone for your use prior to your wedding day.
- Handling of all arrangements prior to and on the wedding day via the company owner.
- Bridal bouquet of roses or gerberas, (other bridal bouquets available with an additional fee).
- Rose or gerber a button hole for the groom, (other flowers available with an additional fee).
- Wedding day reception venue decorated with hire purchases required – upto 40 guests, (+ 40 guests / if you bring your ownchair bows – extra charge applies).
- (Two staff), company owner and experienced wedding co-ordinator on the wedding day: Company owner or experienced co-ordinator with the bride at her accommodation, (within a 10km radius from the ceremony location). Experienced co-ordinator at ceremony location withgroom and guests.
- Wedding photography co-ordination, (if required).
- Experienced co-ordinator will escort the bride and groom onto your selected reception venue.
- (Two staff), experienced wedding co-ordinator will stay on hand for pre-dinner cake cutting and seating of all guests at the reception dinner.
- Greek wedding cake – 1 large tier or 2 small tiers, (up to 24 portions).
- Wedding gift for the bride and groom from “Simply MediterraneanWeddings.”
- All UK and local taxes are included in this package.