St Paul's Bay Beach - Lindos
The ‘Tambakio’ restaurant and beach bar is in the picturesque bay, known as ‘St Paul’s bay.’ Being close to the location for the ceremonies held at St Paul’s chapel, it is perfect for those wanting a reception venue with a view of the sparking sea of the bay, incorporating the chapel, where they were married, and the beautiful ‘Acropolis’ high in the background.
As this restaurant is located just a stones throw from the water, you need only walk arm in arm, up the short stretch of golden sandy beach from the chapel of St Pauls itself, to arrive at this beautiful unique restaurant.
The ‘Tambakio’ restaurant offers a quality menu based on the freshest, finest produce. The local fisherman can often be seen delivering their daily catches from their boats which they moor up in the bay in front of the restaurant. The cuisine is traditionally Greek with a touch of the Mediterranean.
The restaurant was built with a design that is sensitive to the natural beauty of the bay, using traditional stone. The evening ambience is completed, with candles and lanterns lit around the restaurant and along the beach, making this a truly romantic setting.
Across the water your view is of St Paul’s chapel. Behind you is the majestic ‘Acropolis.’ As the sun dips, and the illuminations around this old historic landmark and the chapel are illuminated, the view of the sea and the many twinkling lights is truly magical.
This restaurant offers you delicious, fresh, a la carte cuisine in totally natural and relaxed surrounding. With the waves gently lapping by your feet and surrounded by such an individual and beautiful setting, this gem of a restaurant will make your wedding day a truly unforgettable dining experience.
Information about Tambakio Restaurant
- Approx. 2 minutes walking distance from St Paul’s Chapel.
- Approx. 15-20 minutes walk from St George’s and St Dimitrios Chapels.
- Boat arrival point is on the beach in front of the ‘Tambakio’ restaurant.
- Wedding menus available.
- A la carte menu available.
- BBQ menu available (over 30 guests).
- White linen napkins included.
- Wedding parties of 2 – 25 people on the raised patio.
- Wedding parties of 2 – 35 people on the sand.
- Maximum capacity – Full restaurant – Approx. 60 people (Minimum allowed in July/August - 12 people).
- Private dining available – At an extra charge.
- Sea views.
- St Paul’s chapel views.
- Acropolis and Lindos village views.
- Some table decorations are included.
- Monday – Friday (Unavailable at weekends).
With any questions you may have, to discuss your requirements or
to arrange a consultation to discuss your options.