Kalypso Restaurant - Lindos
The ‘Kalypso restaurant’ is situated within the ancient village of Lindos, and is just a short walk from any one of the beautiful chapels located nearby. If you wish, follow the age old tradition of brides throughout the centuries, and wind your way through the narrow cobbled streets with your guests, while being serenaded by a Greek musician.
The ‘Kalypso restaurant’ is a traditional captain's house built in the 17th century. With fantastic views of the majestic illuminated ‘Acropolis’ from the roof terrace, lit up at night, this restaurant surely has one of the most magical views in Lindos.
From the moment you enter the cool courtyard area, the ‘Kalypso restaurant,’ will enchant you with its original cobbled stone flooring and its oldie world feel.
The downstairs area is dominated by the most beautiful stone Syrian archway that you pass through, as the friendly staff serve your welcome drinks, and a cool place to relax and enjoy the start of your special evening. This area is the traditional ‘sala’ area displaying old family heirlooms, and beautiful traditional hand painted plates.
The 'Kalypso' is a family run business, and the owners ‘Kiki and Rip’ are very passionate about their restaurant and the wedding receptions that are held here. They offer excellent food and tantalizing Greek specialities, and with its open style kitchen, it is easy to see why it has won many awards for excellence.
With a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in this award winning historical venue, with exceptional food and magnificent views of Lindos and the Acropolis, your wedding reception will be everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
Information about Kalypso Restaurant
- Walking distance from St Paul’s / St George’s / St Dimitrios Chapels
- Nearest harbour at St Paul’s Bay (15 minutes walk).
- Wedding menus available.
- A la carte menu available.
- White linen table cloths and napkins included.
- White chair covers included.
- Wedding parties of 2 – 50 people.
- Private dining available on the outside roof terrace (Minimum of 25 adults).
- Dancing area on the rooftop – Maximum 40 to give you room to dance. (If privately booked).
- Acropolis and Lindos village views.
- Some table decorations/candles/lanterns are included.
With any questions you may have, to discuss your requirements or
to arrange a consultation to discuss your options.