Tsambikos Traditional Restaurant - Kallithea
The ‘Tsambikos Traditional Restaurant’ is located in the picturesque bay of Kavourakia in the resort of Kallithea. This lovely, open air restaurant looks out onto the sea and sits on the edge of the crystal clear waters of this traditional fishing harbour.
With the restaurant being next to the fishing harbour, it specializes in seafood cuisine; however they offer a wide range of dishes to suit all tastes, incorporating both traditional Greek and International cuisines.
Your pre-dinner drinks can be enjoyed in the restaurants comfortable lounge area with its modern bar, overlooking the beautiful sea.
The ‘Tsambikos Traditional Restaurant’ is one of the most popular restaurants in Kallithea. It’s very easy to see why, because of its superb location. The restaurant is raised slightly above the seashore, with views of the small fishing harbour, and a complete 180 degree view of the sparkling Aegean Sea.
As you dine in this popular, friendly, traditional restaurant you will be overwhelmed by the views and surroundings in this charming bay of Kavourakia.
With any questions you may have, to discuss your requirements or
to arrange a consultation to discuss your options.
Telephone: 03330 118300
Information about Tsambikos Traditional Restaurant
- Short driving distance from Kallithea Spa – 1.5km or 3 minutes drive.
- Nearest harbour for boats is directly in front of the restaurant in the Kavourakia fishing harbour.
- Sea view dining.
- Seafood, Greek and International cuisine.
- Wedding menus available.
- Small or large wedding parties of 2 – 200 people.
- White chair covers included.
- White linen table cloths and napkins included.
- Dancing area at the bar.
- Children's playground.
- Friendly, Greek staff.
- Dancing and music available at the restaurant’s own bar area.
- Views of the fishing harbour and the beautiful Aegean Sea.